Some Lesser Known Facts About Morgan Freeman
|Net Worth||$160 million|
|Real Name||Morgan Freeman|
|Famous Role||Glory (1989)
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991)
Deep Impact (1998)
The Sum of All Fears (2002)
Bruce Almighty (2003)
The Dark Knight Trilogy
The Lego Movie (2014)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||Not Known|
|Weight (approx.)|| in Kilograms- 79 kg
in Pounds- 174 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88m
in Feet Inches- 6'2"
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2016)||79 Years|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1937|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Religion||On being asked by "The Wrap", he said "It's a hard question because as I said at the start, I think we invented God. So if I believe in God, and I do, it's because I think I'm God."|
|Fan Mail Address|| Morgan Freeman
1221 2nd Street
Santa Monica Monica, CA 90401
|Family||Father- Morgan Porterfield Freeman(A barber)
Mother- Mayme Edna (A Teacher)
Morgan has three older siblings.
|Education Qualification||Automatic Tracking Radar Repairman, United States Air Force|
|School||Threadgill Elementary School, in Greenwood, Mississippi|
|Hobbies||Learning about Science (especially space and energy)|
|Debut||Who Says I Can't Ride a Rainbow? (1971)
Director - Bopha!
|Ethnicity||African-American, far distant English and Caucasian.|
|Favorite Movie||Rob Reiner's The Magic of Belle Isle|
|Major Controversies||Margan Freeman and her grand daughter were accused of having an affair which both denied. Saying that it's not only ridiculous but hurtful.|
|Favorite Book||Great Expectations, Black Beauty, Moby Dick.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Jeanette Adair Bradshaw
|Wife/Spouse||Jeanette Adair Bradshaw (m. 1967–79)
Jeanette and Morgan
Myrna Colley-Lee (m. 1984–2010)
|Current Relationship Status||Not Known|
|Jets||Cessna Citation 501 jet
Cessna 414 twin-engine prop.
- Can Morgan Freeman Drink? Not known
- Can Morgan Freeman Smoke? No known (He’s publicly Accepted that he smokes Marijuana)
- Morgan made his acting career in a college play in the age of nine. He pulled the chair from beneath a woman and has been punished to combine the drama course.
- America recognized Morgan if he appeared on the soap Programmer Another World and The Electric Company. Although Morgan believes his personality Quick Black in the series Street Smart (1987) to be his breakthrough character compared to some of his roles in the series The Electric Company.
- He won state degree play contest when he was 12 and Also played on the radio series in Nashville, Tennessee when he was still in his college.
- He’s known for his uniquely smooth voice that has Portrayed in a lot of narrations.
- Int the year 1955, Freeman turned down the scholarship From Jackson State University to join with the United States Air Force. He served there as an Automatic Tracking Radar Repairman, and retiring as an Airman 1st Class.
- Back in 1960, after departing Air Force, Morgan came into Los Angeles where he took acting classes, he took dancing classes in San Francisco and worked as a dancer in New York, 1964 World’s Fair and San Francisco, where he had been a part of the Opera Theater musical theater team.
- Morgan worked in theater for quite some time. He obtained Three Obie awards in 1980, 1984 and 1989 for his title role in Coriolanus, The Gospel at Colonus, Driving Miss Daisy (adapted for display in 1989). Freeman won the Drama Desk Award as well as Clarence DerwentAward too, because of his function as Wino at The Mighty Gents.
- Morgan Freeman is the next greatest psychedelic celebrities in Hollywood. He’s helped the manufacturers make $4.316 billion total box office at complete and $74.4 million each film.
- Back in 1994, Freeman was the member of all 44th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Morgan formed a film production company with Lori McCreary known as Revelations Entertainment and its online sister ClickStar.
- He also hosts a station Our Space on ClickStar showing His fascination with mathematics, space and aeronautics.
- Freeman won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Million Dollar Baby following being nominated thrice for Oscars for his Very Best Actor in Driving Miss Daisy and The Shawshank Redemption and also the Best Supporting Actor for Street Smart.
- Morgan Freeman ardently wanted to create a Nelson Mandela movie. He tried few occasions to bring it to reality but couldn’t finalize the script according to Nelson Mandela’s autobiography Long Walk to Freedom. In 2007, he purchased the rights for adapting the John Carlin publication Playing the Enemy: Nelson Mandela and the Game That Made a Nation. He listened from the Clint Eastwood movie “Invictus” starring as Nelson Mandela.
- Morgan Freeman appears to be the very first American to document A level on Legend Golf & Safari Resort’s Extreme 19th hole.
- Freeman was among the Executive Producers of the series Madam Secretary and played with Chief Justice of America in year 2 of this show.
- Morgan Freeman continues to be hosting a very interesting series Through the Wormhole on Discovery Channel that is all about concepts of the world, such as science, development and God. He appears to be a large science enthusiast!
- He seemed and narrated for B.o.B’s tune “Bombs Away” In their next album “Strange Clouds”.
- He also acted the role of Attorney David Boises at Lanc Black’s drama “8” in the Eugene O’Neill Theatre . This was a staged re-enactment of Perry v. Brown national trial which overturned California’s Proposition 8 prohibit on the same-sex union.
- Freeman and his spouse Colly-Lee embraced Morgan’s spouse from His prior union, E’dena Hines, who had been murdered at the New York City when she was just 33.
- From the TV show African American two, it had been shown that Freeman’s ancestors Descend in the slaves who migrated to North Carolina to Mississippi. His Caucasian maternal great-great-grandfather and African American great-great-grandmother were buried with each other. They could not get married legally at the moment.
- Morgan Freeman owns and works Earth Zeros (a midnight Club) at Clarkside, Mississisppi.
- Freeman includes a Private pilot license that he uses to fly His at airplanes by himself.
- Freeman’s automobile Nissan Maxima got off the street and Flipped over many of occasions. His left shoulder, elbow and arm were broken. He had been rescued in the automobile us “Jaws of Life” and then using a helicopter. His passenger Demaris Meyer sued him for driving and drinking.
- Freeman’s charity work comprises Grenenda Relief Fund (To Help Hurricane Ivan victims), that now has reformed as “PLANitNOW”, narrating for OneEarth’s consciousness video “Why Are We Here” to conserve ground.
- Freeman donated cash to the Mississippi Horse Park in Starkville, Mississippi, that is a part of Mississippi State University. Morgan has many horses which he frequently takes there.
- Morgan Freeman actively discusses racism and his Suggestion to deliver it to finish would be not to speak about it. In his interview on 60 minutes, ” he explained to Marc Wallas, “that I will stop calling you a white guy and I will ask you to stop calling me a black guy.” He also once said that “I do not need a Black History Month. Black history is American history. “
- Morgan is fluent in French.
- The epic narrator will have George Clooney or even Jeremy Irons to get his entire life story narrated.