Some Lesser Known Facts About Jackie Chan
|Nickname||Fong Si-lung, Yuen Lou, Big Brother, Pao Pao (Cannon ball), Become the Dragon|
|Real Name||Chan Kong-sang
Chén Gǎngshēng (Mandorin)
Can4 Gong2 Sang1 (Cantonese)
|Famous Roles||Armor of God
Rumble in the Bronx
|Profession||Martial artist, Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Action Choreographer, Singer, Stunt Director, Stunt Performer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements|| - Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7"
|Age (as in 2016)||62 Years|
|Date of Birth||7 April 1954|
|Birth Place||Victoria Peak, British Hong Kong
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Family||Father- Charles Chan (Worked for the French Ambassador)
Mother- Lee Lee Chan (Worked for the French Ambassador)
Jackie and family
Brothers- Fang Shisheng, Fang Shide
Sisters- Guilan Chan, Yulan Chan
|Fan Mail Address||Jackie Chan
Jackie & Willie Productions Ltd.
70 Pak To Avenue
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
Hong Kong Baptist University
|School||China Drama Academy, a Peking Opera School run by Master Yu Jim-yuen|
|Debut||Big and Little Wong Tin Bar (1962, Child actor)
Snake in the Eagle's Shadow (1972)
|Hobbies||Listening to music|
|Favorite Celebrity||Michael Jackson|
|Favorite Actors||Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Lloyd.|
|Major Controversies||• He has been looked down because he had an extra marital affair and also has a daughter from his girlfriend.
• He also called his birthplace Hong Kong a messy place and said it should be under one government with China. He strongly supports the communist party of China.
|Favorite Food||Ice cream|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Joan Lin (Former Taiwanese Actress)
Jackie with is wife Joan Lin
Elaine Ng Yi-Lei (Model and actress in Hong Kong)
|Wife/Spouse||Joan Lin (m. 1982)
|Children||Son- Jaycee Chan (born 1982, Actor and Singer)
Jackie with his son Jaycee
Daughter- Etta Ng (born 1999)
|Current Relationship Status||Married to Joan Lin|
|Net Worth||$360 million|
- Can Jackie Chan smoke? : No
- Can Jackie Chan beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Chan neglected his first year in primary school and has been Withdrawn from the faculty.
- Jackie Chan is trained in the martial arts Kung Fu and Wing Chun. He’s been operating in the films since 1960s and has appeared in over 150 movies.
- Jackie has a star both at the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Chan is educated operatically to get Cantpop (Short for Cantonese Pop) and Mandpop and has published several albums and has sung some names in his films too. He’s published 20 albums and has sung in Japanese, Taiwanese and English also.
- Kung Fu and Wing Chun Wasn’t sufficient for Jackie, Certainly, as he coached for Karate, Judo, Taekwondo, and JeetKune Do.
- After, he awakened 12 concrete cubes, but didn’t allow the Tender egg split, which he had been holding in his hands when he had been breaking concrete.
- He realized his black belt once he entered the movie industry.
- Jackie was acting since he was just five years old.
- All in the Family is the only film by Jackie Chan which Doesn’t possess one fight scene.
- It was a builder in Australia who gave Chan the name “Jackie”. Jackie joined his parents from Canberra, Australia, in which he combined school and worked as a building worker. His boss called him “Little Jack”, which farther derived the name “Jackie”.
- He’d Rush Hour only because it arrived with loads of money.
- Jackie’s dad was a spy spy and his mom sold Opium on both sides and turned into a stage performer differently.
- Chan did a lot of stunts for others and himself that his Name was registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for “Most stunts with a living celebrity”.
- He’s a durable plastic plug in his mind since he Was hurt performing a stunt during the shooting of ‘Armour of God’.
- He left China since he had been dogged by the dinosaurs in Hong-Kong. Back then, he took firearms and grenades with himself to guard himself and his film crew from the dinosaurs in the Chinese Triads from the 80s and 90s.
- Jackie Chan isn’t going to pass on his cash or property to his son.
- Jackie Isn’t only a battling noob, he understands Cantonese, Mandarin, English, German, Korean, Japanese and Thai, along with American Sign language!
- He’s yet another Guinness World Record for performing nearly Everything by himself at the film (maximum credits)! “Chinese Zodiac”; he had been the author, director, lead actor, producer, executive producer, cinematographer, art director, unit production director, stunt coordinator, prop guy, gaffer, stuntman, composer, theme tune vocalist, along with catering planner.
- It’s merely his spirit That’s holding him from not Shattering since he’s got a broken nose, injured knees, dislocated shoulders, injured his anus and sternum and smashed his thighs involving two vehicles. And he’s afraid of needles?
- He’s a stuntman institution ‘Sing Kar Pan’ of the own And he insures the stuntmen and himself on his own, as no insurance firms goes forward with the danger that’s involved.
- He’s done just one negative personality in his whole Profession, in the film Rumble from the Hong Kong.
- After a woman committed suicide after she discovered that Jackie Chan is wed.
- Jackie Chan wed his wife at a cafe. She was already Pregnant and Jackie wished to maintain the child so that she could fill his name as the ‘dad’ from the types.
- Jackie also confessed to beating his kid after. He does Think that putting them is nice if they do not hear the words. He does repent it and guaranteed his son to not do it again.
- His son needed to perform a period of six months at the prison because Of drug abuse and Jackie didn’t bail him out before the hearing. He desired him to understand.
- Jackie after took 2900 requires to perform an extremely intricate stunt.
- Jackie really jumped from a plane to land onto a sexy Air balloon at the film ‘Armour of God’.
- He’s received an honorary doctorate from University of Cambodia and honorary professorship in the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Chan is currently a professor in the School of Hotel and Tourism Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University and the Dean of the Jackie Chan Film and Television Academy.