Some Lesser Known Facts About Ranbir Kapoor
|Real Name||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor, Producer and Businessman|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Age (as in 2016)||34 Years|
|Date of Birth||28 September 1982|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film Debut: Saawariya (2007)|
|Hobbies||Playing football, travelling and watching movies|
|Family||Father- Rishi Kapoor (Actor)
Mother- Neetu Singh (Actress)
Sister- Riddhima Kapoor Sahani
|Controversies||In his younger days, when he was partying at a pub, he met Salman Khan there and while partying they had an exchange of words during which Salman slapped him.|
|Favourite Actor||Guru Dutt, Al Pacino, Rishi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Chistopher Nolan|
|Favourite Food||Jungli Mutton, Paya, Chicken Curry, Mishti Doi, Gulab Jamun|
|Favourite Director||Mehboob Khan, Bimal Roy, Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Ayan Mukerji|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood Films: Shree 420, Mr India, Kabhie Kabhie, Silsila, Chandni
Hollywood Films: A Wonderful Life, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Lost in Translation, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Natalie Portman|
|Favourite Book||Heavier Than Heaven
by Charles R. Cross
|Favourite Restaurant||Gajalee, Ling’s Pavillion in Mumbai|
|Favourite Color||Red, White & Black
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Nandita Mahtani (Fashion Designer)
Deepika Padukone (2007-2009)
Katrina Kaif (2012-2016)
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson|
|Cars Collection||Audi A8, Audi R8, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes-Benz G63|
|Salary||25 crore/film (INR)
|Net Worth||$20 million|
- Can Ranbir Kapoor smoke? : Yes
- Ranbir Kapoor Smoking Cigarette on places Ranbir Kapoor Smoking Cigarette Ranbir Kapoor Smoking Cigarette Ranbir Kapoor and Mahira Khan smoking
- Can Ranbir Kapoor beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Ranbir shares his name along with his grandfather, Raj Kapoor, Whose actual name was Ranbir Raj Kapoor. Ranbir Kapoor youth photo with Raj Kapoor
- He had his first girlfriend in 7th normal.
- His teenaged crush was Imran Khan’s spouse Avantika Malik. Imran Khan spouse Avantika Malik
- He’s a big fan of the dad Rishi Kapoor, also has seen Nearly every picture of his, but is bashful to see her mum Neetu Singh, onscreen.
- Before his introduction, he worked as assistant manager to his Dad Rishi Kapoor for his inaugural venture, Aa Ab Laut Chalein.
- He still takes his pocket cash of 1500 (INR) out of his Mommy weekly.
- Throughout the 9/11 assault in New York in 2001, he had been on a Street close to the World Trade Center.
- He’s not busy on Social Networking websites like Twitter and Facebook, but is busy on Instagram.
- He’s the co-founder of a manufacturing company called Picture Shuru Production.
- He considers soccer as his stress-buster and is your Co-owner of this Indian Super League soccer team Mumbai City FC. Ranbir Kapoor soccer team Mumbai City FC
- He’s a massive fan of Lionel Messi.
- He tried to stop smoking but he could not. He confessed in A meeting that he lacks the will power to stop smoking.
- On his 30th birthday, Sanjay Dutt talented him a red Harley Davidson motorcycle. Ranbir Kapoor Harley Davidson talented by Sanjay Dutt
- After he had been approached for Star Wars because the next guide, But he refused to become a part of it.
- He once run behind Natalie Portman in Tribeca. She had been Speaking to somebody on phone and has been crying and if he explained, “I really like your…” and before he can say “work” she said and turned, “Get lost!” .
- His great grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor was a cousin of Surinder Kapoor (Anil Kapoor’s dad).
- He’s hooked on Candy Crush.