Some lesser known facts about David Miller
|Real Name||David Andrew Miller|
|Profession||South African Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 15 Inches
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|International Debut||Test- N/A
ODI- 22 May 2012 vs West Indies in Antigua
T20- 22 May 2012 vs West Indies in Antigua
|Jersey Number||#10(South Africa)
#10(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||South Africa, Kings XI Punjab, Durham, Australia, Yorkshire, Uthura Rudras, Chittagong Kings, Dolphins, South Africa A|
|Records (main ones)||• He and JP Duminy holds the 5th-wicket ODI partnership record with 256 run-stand against England in ICC World Cup 2015.
• He holds the world record for the highest score in a World Cup match by a #5 batsman.
• Hitting the most number of 6's in a World Cup match with 9.
• 2nd South African after Gary Kirsten to score a ton on World Cup debut.
|Career Turning Point||He scored a match-winning 33 off 26 balls in a thriller against West Indies in his debut T20 match in 2010.
|Favourite Shot/Ball||Shot over mid-wicket|
|Likes to play against||India and Australia
|Nature on field||Aggressive
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Date of Birth||10 June 1989|
|Birth Place||Pietermaritzburg, Natal Province, South Africa|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Family||Father- Andrew Miller
Mother- Not Known
|Hometown||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|College||Maritzburg College, Pietermaritzburg|
|Controversies||He got angry at being dismissed in a Champions League T20 (CLT20) 2014 match and in frustration he hit a dustbin, after which apologized on twitter.|
|Favourite Food||Chicken salad and pizza|
|Favourite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Matthew Hayden and AB de Villiers
Bowler: Dale Steyn and Mitchell Starc
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
- Can David Miller smoke? : Not known
- Can David Miller beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Miller belongs into a sporting family history, as His dad was a club-level cricketer, and he proposed him to play sports such as cricket, baseball, tennis, and squash.
- He’s known for his hitting ability, and after he struck a 6 who struck a police officer at an IPL 2015 suit against Kolkata Knight Riders, which sadly blinded his one attention. Miller voiced his concern “I’m still in a state of shock and deeply saddened to hear about the reduction of MrAich’s eye. A freak accident! My prayers are with u,”shortly after on Twitter.
- He’s a experienced T20 campaigner and has played for many Teams such as Dolphins, KwaZulu-Natal, Kings XI Punjab, Durham, Yorkshire, Chittagong Kings, etc..
- In his over 100 List A matches, he’s just managed to Score 1 century, also had past 85 at 60 ODIs.
- Australian batsman Matthew Hayden was his inspiration to Turned into a destructive batsman.
- Even though he is a T20 celebrity, but he enjoys Test cricket more.
- He became the leader of IPL’s group Kings XI Punab at 2016.