Some Lesser Known Facts About Shruti Haasan
|Real Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Date of Birth||28 January 1986|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Family||Father- Kamal Haasan (Actor, Filmmaker)
Mother- Sarika Thakur (Actress)
Shruti Haasan parents
Sister- Akshara Haasan (Actress)
|Address||A flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai|
|College||St. Andrew's College, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading, writing|
|Debut||Film: Hey Ram (2000, as a child actor)
Luck (2009, Bollywood)
Anaganaga O Dheerudu (2011, Telugu)
Anaganaga O Dheerudu
7aum Arivu (2011, Tamil)
Singing: "Potri Paadadi Ponne" song for the film Thevar Magan (1992, Tamil)
|Controversies|| There were reports that Shruti Haasan and Dhanush got carried away with their romantic scenes on the sets of a 2011 film, which later turned out to be an affair. However, Dhanush’s wife slammed such rumours.
• In 2013, Shruti was attacked by a stalker in her Mumbai apartment. Though, she fought back shutting the door on her attacker and also managed to jam attacker's hand in her door and injure him.
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Kamal Haasan, Rajnikanth, Ram Charan|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Mughal-E-Azam
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Favourite Actresses||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Sambar saadam, Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream, Japanese food|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Grey, Red
|Favourite Musician||Brandon Boyd
|Favourite Fashion Brands||Balmain, Zara, Forever 21, H&M, Mango|
|Favourite Perfumes||Bulgari Black, Ralph Lauren Romance, 212 Sexy|
|Favourite Restaurant||Koji in Las Vegas|
|Favourite Destinations||Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa|
|Favourite Fashion Designers||Rehane, Manish Arora, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Balmain|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Shruti Haasan with Siddharth
Dhanush (Actor, Rumour)
Shruti Haasan with Dhanush
Michael Corsale (a theatre actor from London)
|Car Collection||Range Rover Sport|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Salary||2 crore/film (INR)|
- Can Shruti Haasan smoke? : No
- Can Shruti Haasan beverage alcohol? : Not known
- Shruti was inclined towards music since her youth and Wanted to possess her potential in music as opposed to acting.
- As a student, she used the name ‘PoojaRamacharan’ because She did not want her friends to deal with her as the daughter of a famous celebrity.
- Her first introduction to theatre area is because a musician Rather than as a celebrity. In the tender age of 6, she made her singing debut as a kid artist using the tune “PotriPaadadiPonne” for the movie ‘ThevarMagan’ (1992).
- Since age 14, she’s been writing scripts.
- Though She’s a kid of a celebrity, she states that it Is her own cash that provides her articles and that she’s quite self-dependent.
- A year later making her Bollywood debut reverse Imran Khan at ‘Luck’ (2009), she moved beneath the cosmetic surgery to repair her nose to match her face. ShrutiHaasan before and following
- She’s a trained dancer in a Variety of types especially the Kuchipudi dance.
- She’s the vocalist of a rock group called “The Extramentals.” ShrutiHaasan ring The Extramentals
- She is able to talk in 8 distinct languages.
- She’s mad about shoes and contains a set of over 100 pairs.
- Kate Moss and Nicole Richie are her style icons.