some Lesser Known Facts About Taapsee Pannu
|Nickname||Maggie, Glam-doll, Goddess of flop heroes|
|Real Name||Taapsee Pannu
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Height||in centimeters- 171 cm
in meters- 1.71 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 7½”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Date of Birth||1 August 1987
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Family|| Father- Dilmohan Singh Pannu
Tapsee Pannu with her father and sister
Mother- Nirmaljeet Pannu
Sister- Shagun Pannu (Younger)
|Hometown||Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Tech in Computer Science|
|School||Mata Jai Kaur Public School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi|
|College||Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute Of Technology, New Delhi
|Hobbies||Reading, riding bikes, playing squash and dancing|
|Controversies||In 2012, there was a buzz that she was the reason behind the fight between Kollywood actor Mahat Maghavendra and Tollywood actor Manchu Manoj at a party after the Filmfare awards in Chennai.
|Debut||Film Debut: Jhummandi Naadam (2010)|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Suriya, Ranbir Kapoor, Prabhas|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Rockstar
Hollywood: The Twilight Series
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Priyamani
|Favourite Food||Danish pastries, Chinese cuisine, parathas, chole puri, kachori, papri chaat,|
|Favourite Destination||Europe, Maldives|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mahat Raghavendra (Tamil film actor)
Taapsee Pannu Ex-boyfriend Mahat Raghavendra
Mathias Boe (Badminton player from Denmark)
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||80 lakh/film (INR)|
- Can TaapseePannu smoke? : No
- Can TaapseePannu beverage alcohol? : Yes
- Taapsee is a JatSikhni, that had been born and brought up in Delhi. TaapseePannu youth photo
- Throughout her 2nd year of school in computer technology, She made a decision to change to MBA. Afterwards, she gave the CAT examination, and cleared the MBA entrance examination using a CAT score of 88, but did not get the entrance where she desired.
- Throughout her school, she began modelling for advertisements for Pocket cash.
- She was able to work as a public speaker in a college in Delhi And used to take part in all of the festival contests.
- She discovered Kathak dance for 2 years by the famous BirjuMaharaj’s disciples.
- She never believed that she could be a celebrity as she had been Studious and was constantly interested in Maths.
- In 2008, she engaged in Miss India 2008 pageant along with Won the Pantaloons Femina Miss Fresh Face names, Safi Femina Miss Beautiful Skin names.
- She’s her breakthrough with Channel V’s Get Magnificent Pageant, after that she got many movie offers.
- Her 2nd movie Adakulam (2011), was both seriously and Commercially profitable.
- She’s one of the few South Indian actresses to have had 7 Releases in one year (2011).
- She’s the co-owner of an occasion business, The Wedding Factory.
- She’s got a crush on RanbirKapoor.
She enjoys Powerpuff girls